- Components – In ReactJS components are the small and isolated piece of code. By using it you can create complex UI’s. Basically, ReactJS is all about components. It helps to maintain code in large projects.
- Unidirectional data flow and Flux – ReactJs use one-way data flow. It makes easy to think of your app structure and performance. Flux is a pattern that makes data flow in unidirectional or one-way.
- License – ReactJS licensed by Facebook Inc. Documentation is licensed by 4.0 under CC.
- It is easy to use with server side as well as client side. It is also used with other frameworks.
- It maintains larger apps by implementing components and data patterns which improve readability.
- ReactJS only covers the view layer of the app. You need to use other technologies for a complete development toolset.
- It uses inline JSX and templating that irritating and awkward for some developers.